The Trinity mixed use project pulls from the best of old and new to establish a premier mixed use development with new residential, retail and hard-to-find creative work space. Designed to be the greenest urban development in Tucson, the project is located directly adjacent to two Modern Street car stops in the center of the Historic West University Neighborhood.
Uniquely positioned between the core of downtown and the University of Arizona, the site is a mere 10 minute walk to either locale. The site bookends the eclectic Fourth Avenue Business District that offers hundreds of shops, restaurants and bars to the south and is literally next door to the incomparable Time Market Deli. Main Gate Square is four blocks to the East and provides over 60 retail and restaurant offerings at the gateway to the University of Arizona. Downtown, just to the south along 4th Avenue, offers 80 restaurants and bars, all connected by the modern street car.
- +70 new trees will be planted with numerous shrubs, vines and ground cover
- White cool, high albedo roofing on the buildings will help mitigate urban heat island effect
- Parking spaces out from building edge will be constructed of porous, stabilized decomposed granite
- Energy efficient Windows facing east, west and south will be shaded on the exterior to provide passive heat control
- Durable, factory finished, metal siding comprises the outer shell of the buildings
- This infill development taps into existing infrastructure so we don’t have to further destroy our desert landscape with sprawl
The Trinity will offer nearly 7,000 square feet of vibrant retail space with outdoor dining possibilities, over 24,000 square feet of modern office space and 58 amenity rich apartment units; all on the same block. The project is being developed by the innovative R+R Develop in conjunction with Bourn Companies.